Phone: 415-748-8394 | Fax: 416-748-8551
Tamiron Contracting and Millwork Limited was first launched as a small family-owned operation in 1978 when John Tamburro began renovating the homes of family and friends. With a vision for growth and commitment to a quality product, the company blossomed, having built more than 1000 stores across Canada. Today, the company continues to extend its reach to the United States. Maintaining its roots as a family-run company, Tamiron is now operated by John’s two sons - Michael and Nick, with a complete showroom on-site designed to illustrate the company’s continuing commitment to quality craftsmanship and design capabilities.
"Custom Quality Since 1978"
CONTACT US BELOW